ForcesHealth.co.uk has over 30 years experience dealing with the military community, ensuring our Forces and MoD receive the best in health care possible from the UK’s leading supplier. large discounts and bespoke military cover. Bupa private medical insurance- upto 55% discount for all serving and retired personnel and family Avoid having to wait for treatment Have a private room in comfortable surroundings. No Wards! Clean hospitals- avoiding issues of MRSA, MSSA & C.diff. Have a choice of specialist consultant, who will treat you personally throughout. Be treated as a private patient in a hospital of your choice. Call now and quote 0800 281440 Terms and Conditions apply.
• HM Forces Health work with Bupa to bring you HM Forces Bupacare Group Scheme.
• The scheme is designed for those working in the Forces and MoD and their families. It aims to give you peace of mind that you will be able to access Private Medical treatment when you or your family need it.
Reasons to take out Bupacare Cover:
• If you are diagnosed with cancer Bupa’s ethos is simple, Bupa give members cover and support at every stage of their treatment, provide access to specialist cancer nurses, treatment at their unique network of specialist cancer centres, breakthrough cancer drugs and even care at home – all to give you the best possible chance for recovery.
• With breast cancer being the most common cancer in the UK, it’s reassuring to know that Bupa is the first and only insurer to develop a network of approved breast cancer units where members are cared for by specialist teams.
Bupa members can benefit from breakthrough drugs and treatments before they are widely available anywhere else.
• Bupa members can be sure of a clean private hospital room. With hospital cleanliness cited as the top reason to have private health cover, Bupa offers invaluable peace of mind by giving you access to a clean private hospital room. Leading to a more comfortable and relaxed stay. Evidence shows that patients going into hospital for planned procedures have a lower risk of hospital acquired infections like MRSA when hospitals have appropriate infection control methods, including the use of single rooms.
• If your cover is for your child Bupa will happily pay for a parent to stay with their hospitalised child under the age of 12, even if the parent is not a Bupa member.
• Unlike other providers, Bupa is a ‘not for profit’ organisation and re-invests any surpluses into health and care for your benefit.
Bupa Healthline. As a Bupa member you have exclusive access to Bupa’s specially trained nursing team who are always at the end of the phone to help. You can ask Bupa about anything to do with your health in complete confidence, and they will point you in the right direction; from which jabs you need for holidays to what is involved in the treatment your GP or consultant has prescribed.
Visit our website to find out more http://www.forceshealth.co.uk